Saturday, June 29, 2019

Day 15 Kilkenny Castle


Woke up in Kilkenny, and looked out our hotel room at this.




Then went to an adorable french country bakery/coffee shop!
I took this picture to capture the quote above this couple planning to 
crop them out, but they just looked so perfect there,
looking at their coffee, a flower in her hair,...



 The cappuccinos were beautiful and so delicious


My salmon avocado toast was art.








Then off to Kilkenny Castle!!




Today he is my "french baguette" haha







A water closet big enough that anybody would fall in!







Not gonna lie.  I stood here and pretended this was my bedroom window...





We came to the castle kitchens for some water,
and yes, we resisted all these goodies!









No words. Haha
Have loved my time with this man right here though.
We have had a lot of laughs.
We have shared a lot of beautiful memories.
Still celebrating 25 years.
Love you honey!






Look at this candy shop!!








No comments:

Post a Comment