Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ryan's "Generic" Non-birthday 14th Birthday


This year Ryan insisted on not having anything special done on his special day.  He wanted no party, no gifts, nothing. He didn't want anyone making a big deal about him.  So I clarified with him "Okay, you want no birthday decorations or gifts, just a generic day?" and he said "Yep."

SO... (thanks to the great idea from Jacob) this is what he got.



 






I had actually gotten him to agree to a cake, so I made a butterbeer cake. Yummy!
We came home from dinner at Bonefish, had some cake and then we all watched The Hobbit together (which was a gift from Matt). 







So glad Matt was able to join us for the gift-opening part of the day before he had to go to work. 

Oh yes, and along with the "no celebration birthday" was a "you can't take any pictures of me on my birthday either."  Therefore, no pictures of Ryan will be on this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment