Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools Day and Ryan Strikes Again


Well, as much as we prepare ourselves and brace ourselves for this day, we are never quite prepared for what Ryan might do.

This morning, I found a mini-explosive tied to my door.  Then Danny's coffee cup leaked and the sink was rigged to spray out the hose - all over Danny.  (I have to admit that one was funny!)  Then he opened up the silverware drawer and another explosive went off.  We were nervous to do anything the rest of the day!

Then he went to take Hannah to class and found that he couldn't get in his car.  Ryan had truly outdone himself this time!





I was rushing out the door this morning to find that my purse was stuffed with packing peanuts and I didn't have time to empty them out.  Talk about frustrating!!  Then I found packing peanuts all over my desk, in the bathroom sink, and sprinkled throughout the house.  






Here is the explosive taped to go off when the door is opened.  Matt was the unlucky recipient of the one that was rigged in the cereal bowl cabinet as well as the one leading to the back porch.


Here it is once it explodes.


But the WORST of all was the itching powder that he put down Danny's back as well as sprinkled in Hannah's bed and mine!!  Needless to say, I was forced to wash a load or two of sheets today.

Oh yeah.  Forgot to mention the fake rubber hand coming out of the ice machine.

And Tara Daukas wrote to complain about her prank from Ryan.  Ha!  A box of cooked macaroni and cheese with a rotten boiled egg and five dollars in pennies mixed in is NOTHING compared to what WE had to deal with!! haha

Ryan sure does know how to celebrate the spirit of April Fools Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment