Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Drum Roll Please...

So today is the big day.  The day Jacob has to make his decision about which college to attend in the fall.  Huge decision.  Unbelievable pressure.  Either way he is turning his back on something great.  There is much potential for regret and second guessing.  I have been praying diligently for my young man, that he makes the choice that brings him the greatest joy, success and is the will of God.

He is currently on a plane from Arizona.  When he gets home, he will be telling all of us his decision.  Much hangs in the balance.  So much more than just where he goes to college.  Potentially where we move and live depends on where he goes.

SO, I am going to publicly make a guess.  If I am wrong, I will be humbled and print a correction later.  SO, Jacob, I think you are going to choose.....






No comments:

Post a Comment