Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Happy 20th Ryan!!


Another quarantine birthday in the family - and this one was so hard because there wasn't even a way
to drive to Ryan's house and stand outside with a big sign or drop off a cake.  In my wildest imagination I would hire a plane to fly a banner over his city to say Happy Birthday and we love you! But he lives far away and so this was the best we could do.  Hoping he feels how loved and missed he is by all of us, and how hard it is be apart.

But that doesn't mean we didn't think about him all day - reliving the day he was born, reliving all the joy he has brought us through the years, looking at old pictures and recalling other birthdays.  Celebrating who he is, what he means to our family, all of his amazing accomplishments, and looking forward to the day we can celebrate a family gathering again.

Missing him every day - but especially today.






This picture showed up in my Instagram memories today... still love it.  My favorite picture of me and Ryan.





My 20th Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Funny image 0


People Are Having Birthday Parties In Quarantine And Here Are 30 ...


No comments:

Post a Comment