Friday, July 26, 2019

Summer Days


The days of summer are grinding on.
A lot of "stuff" is going on, but at the same time 
there is always moments to capture joy.



Some of the family had tickets to comic con (Dad, Matt, Maria and Ryan)
and it seemed like an exciting place to be.
Lots of crowds and activities -  some of 
the city's finest days I imagine.









Since we moved here I have always wanted to stop in at this cute 
little book shop.  
Finally did it!  I could have pulled up a chair
and stayed for a long while.













Hannah and I went to a wine-tasting class, which was
actually fun and we both learned a lot.
Hannah leaned over halfway through the class (bored)
and said "What I learned is that I would rather
have a margarita!" 

But the vineyard is beautiful and peaceful, and add to that
a glass of wine and you can't lose.




Some random encouragement to live by:

"God is not in the business of leaving things broken and messy.
He's not a God that sees a hard situation, shrugs, and says, "I guess I'm
not really sure what to do with this one."
He's a God that brings life from death, beauty from ashes, 
hope from despair, light from darkness, and healing
from the most broken, mixed up, and messy situations."







No comments:

Post a Comment