Wednesday, July 10, 2019

A wonderful birthday

This birthday was full of blessings from start to finish.
So grateful!

Started off with a lot of sunshine
and coffee at my favorite coffee shop.




My usual - iced vanilla latte, 
and avocado toast.





Wandered into a shop and God gave me this
awesome reminder.



My husband gave me tickets to see Hugh Jackman
on tour next week!!!
Beyond excited!!!


The family also gave me a retro vintage record player!
I have to say that it was TOTALLY UNEXPECTED
and I was beyond excited!  I used to love music so much
in my youth, and still have a box of old albums...


Seafood boil for dinner




Some albums to play on the record player




And Matt gave me a gift card to the best home decorating shop 
in existence!  This will be my first chance in our new
home to go pick out something to decorate with
from my favorite store!!








Meanwhile, Maria wasn't here.  She was somewhere else!! haha





Indy enjoyed getting his dinner in a special "game plate" that Maria
got for the dogs.  He has to paw the bones, and underneath
is his food. It's entertaining and funny to watch!



Special love for Freya


Thanks family for the great birthday!!  It was a wonderful day!!
Love you ALL so much!!
The only thing that could have made it better is if Ryan had been here too.






No comments:

Post a Comment