Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving 



I am thankful for my family.  It isn't perfect. We, like all families, have our struggles, trials, relational issues, and we have had a rough year, but it is still the heartbeat of my life.  I know that God is working all things for good somehow.   I am thankful that the bottom line is that whatever struggles there are, family is still always there for you in the end. No matter what. 





Driving the other day I looked at the mountain ahead and felt such a reminder that though we are in the valley now, with all its trials and darkness, we know it is temporary, and that the mountains of JOY are up ahead!  We can see them!  God says "Be truly glad, there is wonderful joy ahead."
 (1 Peter 1:6)

."



A guy from our church posted this the other day. Great summary!


So, as always, what I am MOST THANKFUL for is my FAMILY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment