Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Ryan


Ryan - Through the Years


Cute and happy baby!  Ryan was ALWAYS happy!




My snuggler...


 Always mutual love between Matt and Ryan



 Can't believe this was ten years ago!!




Lots of love between these two brothers too!







Ryan still loves to shoot.


Love this semi-serious shot of Ryan.


Celebrating the day with gifts and cake!
Big thanks to Matt who drove all the way from Baltimore to be part of Ryan's celebration.

 Indy wanted to be part of the celebration and asked for a ribbon.


While at dinner at Guapos, the white owl made another appearance.  (inside story)


Happy Birthday to the young man who lights up this family with his mischief and humor.  I am thankful to God for giving me one last baby oh those many years ago.  I am thankful that Ryan is part of this family - he has more caring and compassion than almost anyone I know.  He is faithful - if he loves you, it's for life.  He is generous with what he has - spontaneously blessing Hannah with money, or giving things away to others.  I cannot wait to see what God has in store for his future - I believe it is something VERY special and unique.  I know for a fact that even Ryan isn't aware yet of the gifts that God has given him that I, as his mom, can see.  I know they will be revealed in time and grow to bear much fruit.  

Love you Ryan!!




No comments:

Post a Comment