Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Reason for my absence...

We have been just a little busy working our butts off to get the house ready to go on the market... okay, more than just a little.  We have literally worked from sun-up to way past sun-down every day for a month to sort, clean, organize, trash, paint, scrub, clean, and decorate every inch of our home.  Finally we are finished!  

There is still much packing to be done, but the house is ready to be shown.


 This is the sight we have all seen around the house almost 24/7. 


 Before and after power washing.  Then we decided to just cover it all up anyway with some black foam pieces.  Oh well.


 Giving stuff away...



 Planting flowers


 Re-decorating


And most important of all, cataloging memories.  It has been a huge challenge for me to get rid of stuff, but I have been taking some pictures of special things before I throw them out.

Now, hopefully, I will have time to get back on track with my blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment