Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools



So, Ryan struck again.  This time in a big way!



 First, packing peanuts were absolutely everywhere.  In drawers, on the floor, on my desk, in my purse,  wherever you can imagine.


Every drawer and cabinet in the kitchen was opened.




I came down, looked at it all, and knew it would take me hours to put the house back in order.  I sighed and decided that first I wanted my cup of coffee.


 NOOOOOOO!!  The coffee pot was missing!  

This is where he really got us.  To be good sports, Danny decided to drive to Starbucks to get us coffee.  But he couldn't find his glasses (we suspected Ryan of course!)  So he drove all the way to Starbucks not seeing very well, got out of the car, and walked in, only to realize he forgot his wallet.  He couldn't scrounge enough change in the car to get our coffee so he came back home to get his wallet.  But, of course, his wallet was missing too!  We had no way to get our coffee!  This was the worst of all of it.  Truly!




Furniture was in rooms it didn't belong.



HOWEVER, we had a trick of our own in mind.

Danny calculates each month how much he owes Ryan for his e-bay sales, and this week he owed him $515.  Sooooo, we decided to give it to him all in ones and twos.


Starting from his bedroom and leading down to his desk in the basement...







Victory!




Though it is 11:13 pm, I sense the day is not over yet...







No comments:

Post a Comment