Friday, February 27, 2015

To my future self and my future kids



So that none of us forget this miracle cure, I am going to write about it and put a picture of it.

This week I have had the worst cold I have ever had in my life.  My congestion was so bad that I felt claustrophobic and couldn't seem to focus on anything but the fact that I couldn't breathe.  After two days of this I started to get really crazy and anxious.   I felt like someone was holding a pillow over my face and I could only get just enough air to survive.  

I tried absolutely everything.  Afrin.  Mucinex D.  Twelve showers to try and open me up. A visit to the urgent care late at night.  Flonase. Antibiotics.  I even tried acupuncture on my face! Essential oils.  Hot compresses on my face.  Shower tablets.   Nothing worked. I was extremely miserable.

Then I remembered apple cider vinegar (thanks to a conversation with Maria, Matt's girlfriend.)  I looked it up on the internet and read many reviews with much success, so I tried it.

I put mint tea, four tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of vinegar in a cup and sat down to sip on it, praying over it, believing in it, worshiping it... haha  But lo and behold!  Within minutes I could feel drainage happening and within 30 minutes or so I could breathe again!  It was a miracle!  It even lasted all night and I was able to sleep!  I have been sipping on it all day to day just to make sure it doesn't lose it's effect, but it hasn't!  I can breathe!

Okay, so my ears are clogged pretty badly now, but I can breathe! haha



Oh and a side note - one might think that drinking all this vinegar might bother my stomach or give me heartburn (which I fully expected but didn't care) but it didn't!  And this is someone who takes a daily medicine for acid reflux!  But no - not one tiny bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment