Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The amazing Hannah strikes again



So today was a bit less of a nothing day for me, but not much.  Ryan is still recovering, thus resting in his room most of the day.  Hannah had insomnia and literally did not sleep all night - so she finally fell asleep at 9:30 this morning, and then slept the day away.  I felt like a childless mother!  

But one good thing came from Hannah's insomnia.  

This AMAZING sketch.  It is mind-blowing to me that she can draw so well.





Honorable mention for today is this - I asked Danny to pick up some little treat for our sick ones at the store.

I think he is having a hard time accepting that the kids are grown up.
(That, or he is out of touch with who they are!!)



He then proceeded to enjoy them himself.  With a glass of milk mind you!! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment