Sunday, February 8, 2015

Left behind

 Today Hannah and I drove Danny to the airport to send him off to Colorado to find - us - a - house!!!
I wanted to get a picture of him but was too late, so I ran to the airport window and took this shot.  He is all the way to the right in the picture...




Leaving the airport, I was nervous for the drive home.  I almost always take a wrong turn somehow and end up where I shouldn't.





As I pulled out the printed mapquest my thoughtful husband printed out for me, I found his little note of encouragement there at the top right of the page.  SO SWEET!  He always knows just what I need.





So, I texted him and told him that since I wasn't able to get a picture of him, could he please take a selfie and send it to me so I would have a picture of him.

This is what I got back.  I laughed so hard I nearly crashed!! haha





No comments:

Post a Comment