Sunday, September 14, 2014

Oops, forgot one...

Okay, so I don't have a picture to go with this, mostly because it was just a relaxing day with the family and they get so uptight when I take a picture of them, so I wanted to keep the peace.

Anyway - I wanted to mention (lest I forget someday) the wonderful day we had!  Jacob came home after his field training and had lunch and filled us in on his week.  Then he and I did some driving back to campus for some sand-filled laundry and brought it back to the house to do.  Danny took care of some business with him for his nomination packets and he got dressed up in his suit for a photo shoot for the packets.

After that we had a dinner of homemade soup and bread, and then we watched Captain America!  This was followed by homemade apple crisp and homemade ice cream, and then we had to take him back to campus to study.  It was such a great day and we got to spend it as a family! I will miss those when we leave in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment