Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Orientation - Campus Tour

Today was a continuation of ROTC orientation.  Hannah and I got up super early to get to campus for the two hour walking tour, followed by a seminar on "Hanging on while letting go."  Something that was really helpful to me.

It was a really dreary, rainy day, and we trudged through puddles and sprinkles to see all the amazing engineering labs that Jacob will be learning in.  It is an absolutely beautiful and impressive campus - friendly students, gorgeous views of the mountains, a strong military presence, a great education, I could go on and on.  After the seminar we met Jacob for lunch in the cafeteria - which surprisingly had tasty food!

 Tonight we took Jacob back to campus for good - and it is something I cannot write about right now.  Maybe tomorrow I can post the "parting moment" pictures... we will see.

For now, here are some campus shots that I got today.



 Hallway at King Engineering building


 Wind tunnel lab


No comments:

Post a Comment