Saturday, March 8, 2014

Gaithersburg Costco...what a trip

I swore I would never come here again.  Ever.  But desperate times call for desperate measures.  We needed something today and didn't have time to spend the hour round trip driving just to avoid all the crowds.  And then we remembered why it is soooo worth driving an hour round trip to go to Frederick.



First of all, we felt like we were foreigners in a strange land.  Most definitely feels weird to be the minority.




Then there's the absolutely awful lines at the checkout.




Still in line at the checkout looking over the endless sea of people.
Again had to remind myself that I am indeed actually in Maryland.





Then I looked up, saw this banner, and was renewed!! Just one week from today I will be in Disney!!
So, I was able to pull myself together and get through the horribly awful experience of being at Gaithersburg Costco.



No comments:

Post a Comment