Sunday, July 28, 2013

Celebrating Matt's 24th!!!!

Last night we celebrated Matt's 24th birthday as a family!  We went to Buffalo Wild Wings (Matt's favorite food in life) and then came home and had his favorite cake.

It has been so so wonderful to have Matt living at home again (even though it is probably temporary).  I get another chance to be mom, help with laundry, cook his meals, see his happy smiling face every day, and hug him whenever I want.  As a mom, I am not taking this for granted - I am cherishing every moment of it, because I have learned how quickly time flies.  It is nice to have your little boy come home, now a man, and feel like a whole family once again, even if it's just for a little while.




Matt with his beautiful girlfriend Maria, who was a wonderful addition to our celebration!  Yes, she is as sweet as her smile seems...



No comments:

Post a Comment