Monday, April 30, 2018

Ryan turned 18!!!!!!

It's so unimaginably hard for me to believe that my youngest is now 18.  Especially when I see these pictures of his 4th birthday that seem like just a second ago.  A blink of an eye!  And back then I couldn't even imagine what an AMAZING man he would become!  So tall (like 6'3" at least), so handsome, so intelligent and independent.  He seems way older than his age.  I think he seemed 25 when he was 5!! haha  He has always known what he wanted and never settled for anything less.  He has always been generous and had a big heart, and has ALWAYS made us laugh.  When he was little he was mischevious, and now he is just plain hilarious.  Truly a sense of humor like no other.  I love when I see "Ryan is typing" on the family snaps.  You know you are in for a good laugh!   


Here is his birthday at Disney when he was four.  
See what I mean about being independent?  What four year old cuts their own birthday cake? haha






This year his day started with this! haha

















We started the day seeing a movie




And then we went to eat Korean BBQ!  




Ended the night with a fire in the firepit, some margaritas and chocolate cake



Happy Birthday Ryan!  So proud of you!  As the saying goes, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment