Thursday, April 12, 2018

February 2018 Highlights

The man that led the charge!! (to San Diego that is...) haha


This is the view about a mile from our house





Love that you can just grab coffee and sit on these benches and see the ocean.  Don't do it often, but ya can! haha




This space seems perfectly carved out for Hannah to have a floral shop, as opposed to in her bedroom.



I finally accepted that my years of homeschooling are over and I gave away 25 years of books.  I can tell you that this was a VERY hard and emotional thing for me.  Still struggling that the best time of my life, a time with purpose, is over forever.  

By God's grace I have to find a new and fulfilling purpose!





One of the best things about Carlsbad.  Fresh picked. Daily. For 6 months or more of the year. 




Danny, Hannah and I took a trip to Prescott this month too!  Relaxing and fun.



Date with Danny!



The one time we lit a fire in the rental.  Hardly gets cold enough to do so!


No comments:

Post a Comment