Monday, July 27, 2015

Scenes of moving




My childhood teddy bears ended up looking like they were laid to rest in a casket.  Danny and I had a good laugh over this one...


Took a much needed break one night to go have dinner with Matt and Maria.  We ate at a restaurant that had traditional, Baltimore food - oysters and crab cakes and lobster rolls - YUM!





During the last week we have had to nurse Indy back to health after he ate something that caused him to be a very sick dog for a few days.  


I went over to the Damascus Library to see it one last time.  It was the library we had gone to all the years of homeschooling and while the kids were little.  I hadn't been in years.  I walked up to the front door, only to find that it was closed until one.  It was 10:30.  I took it as a sign that sometimes seeing things "one last time" isn't always the emotionally wise choice, and sometimes it's better to remember things as they were.

So I took some pictures of the outside and the lobby, and peeking in the window.








And this last picture says it all.  Poor Danny has worked so very hard...



No comments:

Post a Comment