Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me


Celebrated my last birthday here in Maryland with the family.  Started out with a beautiful, thoughtful card and gift from my parents - a wonderful, inscribed journal to write in thoughts and memories - something I will cherish and pass on to my kids.  



We headed to Baltimore to have dinner at P.F. Chang's, and go to a performance of Cirque Du Soleil!  Both were wonderful, and as always, I am in my "magical zone/ happy place"when my whole family is together.  I could look around at all my tall, handsome sons and snuggle up to my beautiful sweet girl, and it was good. Very good.



Dinner was fun and delicious, and Baltimore's Inner Harbor looked peaceful.  Very unlike what the world saw of the riots on tv recently...


Cirque Du Soleil was FANTASTIC!!








No comments:

Post a Comment