Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ordinary moments


Homeschooling and having a husband who is at home and a son who has a flexible work schedule allows for some really wonderful moments that I try to stop and appreciate.  Take it all in.

Today we were all gathered in the kitchen and hearth room, some eating a snack, Matt cuddling the dog, and me doing dishes.  It was just an ordinary moment in a very ordinary day, and truly only lasted a few moments, but I looked at my family around me, living life together, and I realized how sweet it was.  How blessed I am.  How I hope I will always remember these moments.  The big events are memorable too, but I really love the little moments of life with my precious family.  You aren't expecting anything great.  They just happen and fill one with pure joy and contentment.



This picture is especially touching.  I LOVE it.





No comments:

Post a Comment