Monday, November 17, 2014

Dan Dan the Handyman

When we arrived Danny made this unbelievable list of things that he had to do while we were here to finish up the house.  Things like hanging blinds, installing dimmer switches, tiling a backsplash, painting, etc.  The list is LONG.  

Today he attempted to work on his list and he would have gotten really far except for all the fires he had to put out!  First the heat wouldn't work and that was a service call.  Then the sewage started backing up in the front yard and that was a call.  

Poor dear, seems like there is always something.  Today alone the garbage disposal got clogged and I needed immediate help.  I attempted to use the soda stream and he had to run and help me while water went everywhere.  He is currently installing cabinet hardware in the kitchen!  He is a hard-working man, and I love him for it.


 Kitchen cabinets before hardware


 Under the sink being a plumber fixing the garbage disposal and subsequent leak


Dan Dan, my handyman, my hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment