Tuesday, July 29, 2014

LION KING

Tonight was one of the most wonderful nights of my life!  The entire family went to dinner and then to the Kennedy Center to see Lion King!  Dinner was awesome and the musical was phenomenal, but the best part of all was that we were all together as a family, everyone dressed up, happy and enjoying a beautiful evening together.   All the men were dressed up and looking so handsome, and Hannah never looked more beautiful.  I was SUCH a proud mom.  

We started off with dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  Totally yummy.




Then we went to the Kennedy Center for the show!





The costumes, music, singing and staging were breathtaking.  I literally enjoyed every single moment of the show.








 Like I said, Hannah has never looked so beautiful.  So grown up.  So OLD!!




What a wonderful night I will never forget. 



No comments:

Post a Comment