Sunday, August 4, 2013

Palace of Fine Arts

Thursday (if I am keeping my days straight) we didn't do a whole lot, but we went up to Liverpool Lil's for lunch - a cute restaurant with lots of atmosphere and horrible service and food.  Then Jacob, Hannah and I walked down to the Palace of Fine Arts where we enjoyed the architecture, the weather, and got "threatened" on our walk by a strange man doing some strange ninja moves directed at us in the midde of the path.  We had to chuckle, San Francisco is full of all kinds of people! 

 This is the view of the Palace from the deck of our home.
















I asked Jacob and Hannah to pose for a picture in this tree, and so they tried to climb into it.  Jacob, my bird-poop-paranoid child (long story having to do with NYC and a seagull) saw a bit of "something" on the tree...



So, they just leaned on it.  haha




Afterwards all five of us went to Ghirardelli Square for some ice cream sundaes.  All but Dad.  He had to be different, as usual, and get a boring chocolate shake...






I am quite certain that I will never again eat ice cream in such a beautiful spot with these views.  Just spectacular.




No comments:

Post a Comment