Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentines Day


This Valentines Day started off with Valentines for all from Maria! She spread the love and joy around generously without a second thought.  This is just who she is.
Giver of joy.
Giver of encouragement.
Giver of love.




She got donuts for Matt - and he shared them around.




This package arrived and I thought it was a Valentines Day gift from Danny.
I know that's strange, but...this is my favorite snack and I haven't been able to find them anywhere.
Anyways, as  I opened the box I saw that they were actually a gift from my sister who searched high and low to find them for me! 
Thanks Cath!!!






These beauties were a gift from my true and faithful Valentine...the love of my life...
Danny.



Indy had a pretty special day today too!  He got a toy from Maria and a special naptime with his best friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment