Friday, May 11, 2018

Disneyland

Had a great day at Disneyland with Danny and Hannah!  Poor Hannah though, someday she needs to go with someone who can do rides that are a little faster than Ariel's Undersea Adventure and Snow Whites Scary Adventure! haha  (although Ariels was quite the scary adventure for me - long story)





Disney does everything right.  The most BEAUTIFUL Starbucks I have ever been in.


Also Starbucks...




This picture says more than one might think.  It says it all and I LOVE it.  

1) Hannah wouldn't let me take a full picture the entire day, but I got this partial.
2) She is wearing a new Disney shirt she got today!
3) Her Star Wars necklace.  No other words required.
4) She was in pain from carpal tunnel and wearing barely discernible wrist braces.
5) Her hair is long and gorgeous!
6) We were having lunch and had the best sandwich we had ever tasted.  Heaven.

Did you ever think one partial picture could say so much???







No comments:

Post a Comment