Monday, October 6, 2014

A Post about Ryan

Okay.  So Ryan never, and I mean never, lets me take a picture of him.  But he is missing from my blog  and I am sad about that!  

So, as a sort of update, here goes.  

Ryan is still busy with his e-bay business.  Taking e-mails at all hours of the day and watching his profits increase.  No longer are his deals in the few dollar range, but often range in the hundreds.  I am SUPER proud of the businessman he has become.  He denies it is a business, but if you look at how it functions, that really is what it is.  At fourteen, he is a successful online proprietor.  I know he will go far in life.  

He still enjoys time with Indy, and he is looking forward to our upcoming trip to Colorado to scope it out and see if we want to move there.  He is also planning to take me to Europe in the future with the profits of his business!  Right Ryan????  (I am only half-kidding)

Like I said, he won't let me take a picture, so....

This picture is Ryan's room in Prescott.  Pretty cool room - done in Western style.

No comments:

Post a Comment