Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hannah's 16th Birthday!


Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of a truly amazing and wonderful girl - my sweet Hannah!  To start the day off, she came down to the kitchen and I told her that I had arranged for her to skip her biology class so I could take her on a shopping spree.  I honestly don't know which bit of news made her happier - skipping class or going shopping!

We had coffee with Dad and then headed out.  I cannot say how priviliged a mom I am to have such a sweet, thoughtful, mature and hilarious daughter, who is growing into a most treasured friend. She listens to me, she encourages me, she makes me laugh, her value in my life is immeasurable.  I could not love her more.


After shopping with much success, we came home and with all the guys in the family, gave her gifts and had some delicious cupcakes.  Hannah  blessed her brothers by having a gift for them as well! Like I said, thoughtfulness runs in her veins.




Danny gave her sixteen roses, a tradition for her birthday (to get roses to match her age)




After cake and gifts, we left to go to a movie in Frederick.  We saw Book Thief - something Hannah had been wanting to see.  




After the movie we went to Olive Garden for dinner.



Happy sweet 16th birthday to the absolute sweetest person I know.  Love you Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment