Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day


My faithful Valentine brought me roses and chocolate.  I don't think he has missed a year of Valentine roses since the day we were married.  I am so blessed. Not just for the roses, but that I get to be married to my best friend in the whole world.  And amazingly he loves me!  Despite all of my MANY flaws and shortcomings.





We had a bit of snow this morning that looked so beautiful, but was gone by noon...





I spent the entire morning making these "cauldron cakes" for my three younger Valentines.  It was so much fun!  I had never made chocolate mousse before, and I was so afraid it wouldn't turn out.  These do look almost exactly like the cauldron cakes we got at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but the true test won't come until tonight after dinner.  When we taste them...


No comments:

Post a Comment