Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School


 As we begin school this year, and I am realizing just how old my kids are getting (grades 7, 9, 11 and post-college!)  I couldn't help but reminisce about the days when they were little.... and we did amazing field trips...  and they just loved school. Here are some shots of the three that I still have at home...


Days when petting a kitten was all it took to bring delight...



 Dressing up was fun!


Field trips to get pumpkins...

 and picking blueberries with grandma and grandpa...

Brothers hugging each other... sigh... oh to see that now!

Hannah still loves to hug her Dad.




I miss that little red wagon going up and down the driveway!!


 Legos.  That's all I have to say.  Legos.




 Doing school projects with our co-op - those were the days!!



Dressing up, costumes, oh these were special moments...


 This little face is so adorable!!!



A little soldier in the making????

No comments:

Post a Comment